Comment on Dragon multinationals: New players in 21st century globalization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dunning, J. H. 1993. Globalisation of Business, London and New York, Routledge.Google Scholar
- Dunning, J. H. 2000. “The eclectic paradigm as an envelope for economic and business theories of MNE activity.” International Business Review, 9(1), 163–90.Google Scholar
- Dunning, J. H. and Narula, R. 2004. Multinationals and Industrial Competitiveness. A New Agenda, Cheltenham, UK, Edward Elgar (Especially Chapter 9).Google Scholar
- Dunning, J. H. 2006. Towards a new paradigm of economic development: implications for the determinants of international business activity, Transnational Corporations, (forthcoming).Google Scholar
- Dunning, J. H., Narula, R. and Van Hoesel, R. 1998. “Third world multinationals revisited: New developments and theoretical implications, in Dunning, J. H. (ed)” Globalisation, Trade and Foreign Direct Investment, Oxford, Elsevier, 255–286.Google Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media, LLC 2006