Improving the Quality of Care and Reducing the Burden of Clinical Dysfunction
- Digital Future Project. (2008). Annual internet survey by the Center for the Digital Future. Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California. http://www.digitalcenter.org/pdf/2008-Digital-Future-Report-Final-Release.pdf.
- Garland, A. F., Bickman, L., & Chorpita, B. (2010). Change what? Identifying quality improvement targets by investigating usual mental health care. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research. doi:10.1007/s10488-010-0279-y.
- Horn, R. E., & Weber, R. P. (2007). New tools for resolving wicked problems: Mess mapping and resolution mapping processes. Strategy Kinectics LLC. (www.strategykinetics.com).
- Kazdin, A. E. (2010). Single-case research designs: Methods for clinical and applied settings (2nd ed.). New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Magal, P., & Ruan, S. (Eds.). (2008). Structured population models in biology and epidemiology. Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- National Research Council, Committee on Assessment of Resource Needs for Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Technologies. (2008). Transitions to alternative transportation technologies: A focus on hydrogen. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.Google Scholar
- Pentland, A. (2008). Honest signals: How they shape our world. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Rice, V. H., & Stead, L. F. (2008). Nursing interventions for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 1 (Art. No. CD001188).Google Scholar
- Stead, L. F., Bergson, G., & Lancaster, T. (2008). Physician advice for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 2. (Art. No. CD000165).Google Scholar
- Stelk, W., & Slaton, E. (2010). The role of infrastructure in the transformation of a child-adolescent mental health system. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research. doi:10.1007/s10488-010-0282-3.
- Weisz, J. R., & Kazdin, A. E. (Eds.). (2010). Evidence-based psychotherapies for children and adolescents (2nd ed.). New York: Guilford Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010