Improving the Quality of Care and Reducing the Burden of Clinical Dysfunction
- 152 Downloads
KeywordsMental Illness Mental Health Service Wicked Problem Mental Health Service Delivery Child Mental Health Service
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Digital Future Project. (2008). Annual internet survey by the Center for the Digital Future. Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California. http://www.digitalcenter.org/pdf/2008-Digital-Future-Report-Final-Release.pdf.
- Garland, A. F., Bickman, L., & Chorpita, B. (2010). Change what? Identifying quality improvement targets by investigating usual mental health care. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research. doi: 10.1007/s10488-010-0279-y.
- Horn, R. E., & Weber, R. P. (2007). New tools for resolving wicked problems: Mess mapping and resolution mapping processes. Strategy Kinectics LLC. (www.strategykinetics.com).
- Kazdin, A. E. (2010). Single-case research designs: Methods for clinical and applied settings (2nd ed.). New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Magal, P., & Ruan, S. (Eds.). (2008). Structured population models in biology and epidemiology. Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- National Research Council, Committee on Assessment of Resource Needs for Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Technologies. (2008). Transitions to alternative transportation technologies: A focus on hydrogen. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.Google Scholar
- Pentland, A. (2008). Honest signals: How they shape our world. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Rice, V. H., & Stead, L. F. (2008). Nursing interventions for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 1 (Art. No. CD001188).Google Scholar
- Stead, L. F., Bergson, G., & Lancaster, T. (2008). Physician advice for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 2. (Art. No. CD000165).Google Scholar
- Stelk, W., & Slaton, E. (2010). The role of infrastructure in the transformation of a child-adolescent mental health system. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research. doi: 10.1007/s10488-010-0282-3.
- Weisz, J. R., & Kazdin, A. E. (Eds.). (2010). Evidence-based psychotherapies for children and adolescents (2nd ed.). New York: Guilford Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010