XHSTT: an XML archive for high school timetabling problems in different countries
- 1.2k Downloads
We present the progress on the benchmarking project for high school timetabling that was introduced at PATAT 2008. In particular, we announce the High School Timetabling Archive XHSTT-2011 with 21 instances from 8 countries and an evaluator capable of checking the syntax of instances and evaluating the solutions.
KeywordsTimetabling High school Benchmark XML Scheduling
- Ahmadi, S., & Rorije, B. (2010). High school timetabling problem repository. http://opt-kd.cse.dmu.ac.uk/www/.
- Bonutti, A., De Cesco, F., Di Gaspero, L., & Schaerf, A. (2010). Benchmarking curriculum-based course timetabling: formulations, data formats, instances, validation, visualization, and results. Annals of Operations Research (to appear). doi: 10.1007/s10479-010-0707-0.
- Kingston, J. H. (2009). The HSEval high school timetable evaluator. http://www.it.usyd.edu.au/~jeff/hseval.cgi.
- McCollum, B., McMullan, P., Burke, E. K., Parkes, A. J., & Qu, R. (2007). In The second international timetabling competition: examination timetabling track. Queen’s University, QUB/IEEE/Tech/ITC2007/Exam/v4.0/17. Google Scholar
- Post, G. (2008). Benchmarking project for (high) school timetabling. http://www.utwente.nl/ctit/hstt.
- Post, G., Ahmadi, S., Daskalaki, S., Kingston, J. H., Kyngas, J., Nurmi, C., & Ranson, D. (2011). An XML format for benchmarks in high school timetabling. Annals of Operations Research (to appear). doi: 10.1007/s10479-010-0699-9.