Progress in computational mixed integer programming—A look back from the other side of the tipping point
- 704 Downloads
KeywordsValid Inequality Performance Impact Operation Research Letter Gomory Mixed Integer Lift Cover Inequality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bixby, R.E., M. Fenelon, Z. Gu, E.E. Rothberg, and R. Wunderling. (2000). MIP: Theory and Practice—Closing the Gap. Kluwer Academic Publishers, pp. 19–49.Google Scholar
- Crowder, H.P., E.L. Johnson, and M.W. Padberg. (1983). “Solving Large-Scale Zero-One Linear Programming Problems.” Operations Research, 31, 803–834.Google Scholar
- Gomory, R.E. (1960). “An Algorithm for the Mixed Integer Problem.” Technical Report RM-2597, The RAND Corporation.Google Scholar
- Gu, Z., G.L. Nemhauser, and M.W.P. Savelsbergh. (1998). “Lifted Cover Inequalities for 0-1 Integer Programs.” INFORMS Journal on Computing, 10, 417–426.Google Scholar
- Hoffman, K. and M.W. Padberg. (1991). “Improving Representations of Zero-One Linear Programs for Branch-and-Cut.” ORSA Journal of Computing, 3, 121–134.Google Scholar
- Johnson, E.L. and M.W. Padberg. (1983). “Degree-Two Inequalities, Clique Facets, and Bipartite Graphs.” Annals of Discrete Mathematics, 16, 169–188.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006