On the classification of some classes of Hamiltonian rings
- 70 Downloads
The present paper is devoted to the study of some subclasses of H-rings, i.e., rings in which all subrings are ideals. In the description of H-rings an important role is played by almost null rings. We classify, up to isomorphism, torsion almost null rings of bounded exponent.
Key words and phrasesideal H-ring
Mathematics Subject Classification16D25 13C05 13B02
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. I. Andrijanov, Periodic Hamiltonian rings, Mat. Sb. (N.S.), 74(116) (1967), 241–261 (in Russian); translation in Mat. Sbornik, 74(116) (1967), 225–241.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Andruszkiewicz and K. Pryszczepko, On the non-torsion almost null rings, Recent Results in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Białystok Technical University Publishing Office (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.L. Fuchs, Infinite Abelian Groups, vol. 1, Academic Press (London, 1970).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Jones and J. J. Schäffer, Concerning the structure of certain rings, Bol. Fac. Ingen. Agriment., 6 (1957–1958), 327–335.Google Scholar
- 11.R. L. Kruse, Rings with periodic additive group in which all subrings are ideals, Dissertation, California Institute of Technology (1964).Google Scholar
- 13.R. L. Kruse and D. T. Price, Nilpotent Rings, Gordon and Breach, Science Publishers (1969).Google Scholar
- 14.H. Prüfer, Unendliche abelsche Gruppen von Elementen endlicher Ordnung, Dissertation (Berlin, 1921).Google Scholar