Application of the classes IMRBVS to embedding relations of Besov classes
- 26 Downloads
The class of infinity mean of rest bounded variation sequences, briefly IMRBVS is introduced and it is shown that IMRBVS ≠ \( \bar \gamma _m \) MRBVS and IMRBVS ≠ γ m * MRBVS. Some of Leindler’s results from  are strengthened.
Key words and phrasesBesov class embedding relation Fourier coefficient
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification26A15 42A16
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood and G. Pólya, Inequalities, University Press (Cambridge, 1934).Google Scholar
- A. A. Konjushkov, Best approximation by transforming the Fourier coefficients by the method of arithmetic means and on Fourier series with non-negative coefficients, Sibirsk. Mat. J., 3 (1962), 56–78 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- L. Leindler, Integrability conditions pertaining to Orlicz space, J. Inequal. Pure and Appl. Math., 8 (2007), Art. 38, 6 pp.Google Scholar
- M. K. Potapov and M. Berisha, Moduli of smoothness and Fourier coefficients of periodic functions of one variable, Publ. de L’institut Math., 26 (1979), 215–228.Google Scholar
- B. Szal, A note on the uniform convergence and boundedness a generalized class of sine series, Comment. Math., to appear.Google Scholar
- B. Szal, Application of the MRBVS classes to embedding relations of the Besov classes, Demonstratio Math., to appear.Google Scholar