Generalized Cauchy-Riemann lightlike submanifolds of indefinite Sasakian manifolds
- 127 Downloads
We study a class of submanifolds, called Generalized Cauchy-Riemann (GCR) lightlike submanifolds of indefinite Sasakian manifolds as an umbrella of invariant, screen real, contact CR lightlike subcases  and real hypersurfaces . We prove existence and non-existence theorems and a characterization theorem on minimal GCR-lightlike submanifolds.
Key words and phrasesdegenerate metric CR-submanifolds Sasakian manifolds
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification53C15 53C40 53C50
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Bejancu, Geometry of CR-Submanifolds, 23, Kluwer Academic (1986).Google Scholar
- C. Cǎlin, Contributions to geometry of CR-submanifold, Thesis, University of Iasi (Romania, 1998).Google Scholar
- K. L. Duggal and A. Bejancu, Lightlike Submanifolds of Semi-Riemannian Manifolds and Applications, 364, Kluwer Academic (1996).Google Scholar
- K. L. Duggal and B. Sahin, Lightlike submanifolds of indefinite Sasakian manifolds, Int. J. Math. and Math. Sci., (2007), Art. ID 57585, 21 pp.Google Scholar
- D. N. Kupeli, Singular Semi-Riemannian Geometry, 366, Kluwer Academic (1996).Google Scholar