On a Multi-Delay Lotka-Volterra Predator-Prey Model with Feedback Controls and Prey Diffusion
- 4 Downloads
This article is focusing on a class of multi-delay predator-prey model with feedback controls and prey diffusion. By developing some new analysis methods and using the theory of differential inequalities as well as constructing a suitable Lyapunov function, we establish a set of easily verifiable sufficient conditions which guarantee the permanence of the system and the globally attractivity of positive solution for the predator-prey system. Furthermore, some conditions for the existence, uniqueness and stability of positive periodic solution for the corresponding periodic system are obtained by using the fixed point theory and some new analysis techniques. In additional, some numerical solutions of the equations describing the system are given to verify the obtained criteria are new, general, and easily verifiable. Finally, we still solve numerically the corresponding stochastic predator-prey models with multiplicative noise sources, and obtain some new interesting dynamical behaviors of the system.
Key wordspredator-prey model delay diffusion permanence attractivity periodic solution
2010 MR Subject Classification34C25 34D23 34D45 37N25
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Xu J, Chen F. Permanence of a Lotka-Volterra cooperative system with time delays and feedback controls. Commun Math Biol Neurosci, 2015Google Scholar
- Spagnolo B, Cirone M, La Barbera A, et al. Noise-induced effects in population dynamics. J Phys: Condens Matter, 2002, 14: 2247–2255Google Scholar
- Valenti D, Fiasconaro A, Spagnolo B. Pattern formation and spatial correlation induced by the noise in two competing species. Acta Physica Pol B, 2004, 35: 1481–1489Google Scholar
- Wang C Y, Zhou Y Q, Li Y H, Li R. Well-posedness of a ratio-dependent Lotka-Volterra system with feedback control. Boundary Value Problems, 2018, 2018: ID 117Google Scholar
- Wang C Y, Li L R, Zhou Y Q, Li R. On a delay ratio-dependent predator-prey system with feedback controls and shelter for the prey. Int J Biomath, 2018, 11(7): ID 1850095Google Scholar
- Wang C Y, Liu H, Pan S, Su X L, Li R. Globally Attractive of a ratio-dependent Lotka-Volterra predatorprey model with feedback control. Adv Biosci Bioeng, 2016, 4(5): 59–66Google Scholar