Improving multi-agent systems using Jason
- 105 Downloads
We describe the approach used to develop the multi-agent system of herders that competed as the Jason-DTU team at the Multi-Agent Programming Contest 2010. We also participated in 2009 with a system developed in the agent-oriented programming language Jason which is an extension of AgentSpeak. We used the implementation from 2009 as a foundation and therefore much of the work done this year was on improving that implementation. We present a description which includes design and analysis of the system as well as the main features of our agent team strategy. In addition we discuss the technologies used to develop this system as well as our future goals in the area.
KeywordsMulti-agent systems Multi-agent programming contest Multi-agent programming contest AgentSpeak
Mathematics Subject Classifications (2010)68T42 68T20 68T30 68T27
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Boss, N.S., Jensen, A.S., Villadsen, J.: Building multi-agent systems using Jason. Ann. Math. Artif. Intell. Springer Online First, 6 May 2010 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Boss, N.S., Jensen, A.S., Villadsen, J.: Developing artificial herders using Jason. In: Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Computational Logic in Multi-Agent Systems (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Millington, I.: Artificial Intelligence for Games, 2nd edn. Morgan Kaufmann (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Russell, S., Norvig, P.: Artificial Intelligence—A Modern Approach, 2nd edn. Pearson (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Bordini, R.H., Hübner, J.F., Wooldridge, M.: Programming Multi-Agent Systems in AgentSpeak Using Jason. Wiley (2007)Google Scholar