Index Sets for n-Decidable Structures Categorical Relative to m-Decidable Presentations
- 36 Downloads
We say that a structure is categorical relative to n-decidable presentations (or autostable relative to n-constructivizations) if any two n-decidable copies of the structure are computably isomorphic. For n = 0, we have the classical definition of a computably categorical (autostable) structure. Downey, Kach, Lempp, Lewis, Montalb´an, and Turetsky proved that there is no simple syntactic characterization of computable categoricity. More formally, they showed that the index set of computably categorical structures is Π11-complete. Here we study index sets of n-decidable structures that are categorical relative to m-decidable presentations, for various m, n ∈ ω. If m ≥ n ≥ 0, then the index set is again Π11-complete, i.e., there is no nice description of the class of n-decidable structures that are categorical relative to m-decidable presentations. In the case m = n−1 ≥ 0, the index set is Π40-complete, while if 0 ≤ m ≤ n−2, the index set is Π30-complete.
Keywordsindex set structure categorical relative to n-decidable presentations n-decidable structure categorical relative to m-decidable presentations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. I. Mal’tsev, “Constructive algebras. 1,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 16, No. 3, 3–60 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Goncharov, “Autostable models and algorithmic dimensions,” in Handbook of Recursive Mathematics, Vol. 1, Recursive Model Theory, Yu. L. Ershov et al. (eds.), Stud. Log. Found. Math., 138, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1998), pp. 261–287.Google Scholar
- 5.E. B. Fokina, V. Harizanov, and A. Melnikov, “Computable model theory,” in Turing’s Legacy: Developments from Turing’s Ideas in Logic, Lect. Notes Log., 42, R. Downey (ed.), Cambridge Univ. Press, Ass. Symb. Log., Cambridge (2014), pp. 124–194.Google Scholar
- 12.S. S. Goncharov and M. I. Marchuk, “Index sets of constructive models that are autostable under strong constructivizations,” Vestnik NGU, Mat., Mekh., Inf., 13, No. 4, 43–67 (2013).Google Scholar
- 15.S. S. Goncharov and M. I. Marchuk, “Index sets of constructive models of nontrivial signature autostable relative to strong constructivizations,” Dokl. AN, 461, No. 2, 140–142 (2015).Google Scholar
- 21.S. S. Goncharov and Yu. L. Ershov, Constructive Models, Sib. School Alg. Log. [in Russian], Nauch. Kniga, Novosibirsk (1999).Google Scholar