Index Sets of Constructive Models of Bounded Signature that are Autostable Relative to Strong Constructivizations
We evaluate algorithmic complexity of the class of computable models of bounded signature that have a strong constructivization and are autostable relative to strong constructivizations.
Keywordsmodel computable model constructive model autostability index sets
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. T. Nurtazin, “Computable classes and algebraic criteria for autostability,” Ph. D. Thesis, Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, Alma-Ata (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Goncharov and Yu. L. Ershov, Constructive Models, Sib. School Alg. Log. [in Russian], Nauch. Kniga, Novosibirsk (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Goncharov, “Computability and computable models,” in: Int. Math. Ser. (New York), 5, Springer, New York (2007), pp. 99–216.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. L. Ershov and E. A. Palyutin, Mathematical Logic [in Russian], 6th ed., Fizmatlit, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 13.S. S. Goncharov, “Index sets of almost prime constructive models,” Vestnik NGU, Mat., Mekh., Inf., 13, No. 3, 38–52 (2013).Google Scholar
- 15.S. S. Goncharov, Countable Boolean Algebras and Decidability, Sib. School Alg. Log. [in Russian], Nauch. Kniga, Novosibirsk (1996).Google Scholar
- 18.S. S. Goncharov and M. I. Marchuk, “Index sets of constructive models that are autostable under strong constructivizations,” Vestnik NGU, Mat., Mekh., Inf., 13, No. 4, 43–67 (2013).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015