Autostability Spectra for Boolean Algebras
KeywordsBoolean Algebra Computable Structure Computable Sequence Turing Degree Computable Presentation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Goncharov and Yu. L. Ershov, Constructive Models, Sib. School Alg. Log. [in Russian], Nauch. Kniga, Novosibirsk (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.C. J. Ash and J. F. Knight, Computable Structures and the Hyperarithmetical Hierarchy, Stud. Log. Found. Math., 144, Elsevier, Amsterdam (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Goncharov and M. I. Marchuk, “Index sets of constructive models that are autostable under strong constructivizations,” Vestnik NGU, Mat., Mekh., Inf., 13, No. 4, 43–67 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Goncharov, Countable Boolean Algebras and Decidability, Sib. School Alg. Log. [in Russian], Nauch. Kniga, Novosibirsk (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.N. A. Bazhenov, “Degrees of autostability relative to strong constructivizations for Boolean algebras,” to appear in Algebra and Logic.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015