Factor morphisms and centroids of locally nilpotent groups
For a class of locally nilpotent groups, we study interrelations between two known analogs of the concept of a ring centroid in the class of groups.
Keywordslocally nilpotent group ring centroid factor morphism
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. N. Ponomaryov, Rigid Algebras and Non-Associative Rings, Novosibirsk Techn. Univ., Novosibirsk (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.K. N. Ponomaryov, “Factor morphisms of nilpotent groups,” Sib. Mat. Zh., 32, No. 3, 119–125 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Pilz, Near-Rings. The Theory and Its Applications, North-Holland Math. Stud., 23, North-Holland, New York (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. Kargapolov and Yu. I. Merzlyakov, Fundamentals of Group Theory [in Russian], 2nd edn., Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Kurosh, Group Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2011