Spectra of computable models for Ehrenfeucht theories
- 26 Downloads
We construct an example of a theory with a finite (greater than one) number of isomorphism types of countable models such that its prime and saturated models have computable presentations and there exists a model which lacks in such.
KeywordsEhrenfeucht theory countable model computable presentation of a model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. C. Chang and H. J. Keisler, Model Theory, 2nd edn., North Holland (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Goncharov and Yu. L. Ershov, Constructive Models, Siberian School of Algebra and Logic [in Russian], Nauch. Kniga, Novosibirsk (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.R. I. Soare, Recursively Enumerable Sets and Degrees, Springer, Berlin (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.M. G. Peretyatkin, “Complete theories with finite number of countable models,” Algebra Logika, 12, No. 5, 550–576 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Gavryushkin, “Complexity of Ehrenfeucht models,” Algebra Logika, 45, No. 5, 507–519 (2006).Google Scholar