A computable structure is said to be n-constructive if there exists an algorithm which, given a finite ∑n-formula and a tuple of elements, determines whether that tuple satisfies this formula. A structure is strongly constructive if such an algorithm exists for all formulas of the predicate calculus, and is decidable if it has a strongly constructive isomorphic copy. We give a complete description of relations between n-constructibility and decidability for Boolean algebras of a fixed elementary characteristic.
Keywordscomputable structure Boolean algebra n-constructive structure strongly constructive structure decidable structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Goncharov, “Bounded theories of constructive Boolean algebras,” Sib. Mat. Zh., 17, No. 4, 797–812 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.Y. L. Ershov, S. S. Goncharov, A. Nerode, and J. B. Remmel (eds.), Handbook of Recursive Mathematics, Vol. 2, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. L. Ershov and S. S. Goncharov (eds.), The Logical Notebook, Unsolved Problems in Mathematical Logic, Institute of Mathematics SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Goncharov, Countable Boolean Algebras [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Goncharov, Countable Boolean Algebras and Decidability, Siberian School of Algebra and Logic [in Russian], Nauch. Kniga, Novosibirsk (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.P. E. Alaev, “Decidable Boolean algebras of characteristic (1,0,1),” Mat. Trudy, 7, No. 1, 3–12 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Goncharov, “Some properties of constructivizations of Boolean algebras,” Sib. Mat. Zh., 16, No. 2, 264–278 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. L. Ershov, “Decidability of the elementary theory of distributive structures with relative complements and of the filter theory,” Algebra Logika, 3, No. 3, 17–38 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.S. P. Odintsov, “Restrictions in the theory of constructive Boolean algebras from the lower layer,” Preprint No. 21, Institute of Mathematics, Novosibirsk (1986).Google Scholar
- 10.V. N. Vlasov and S. S. Goncharov, “Strong constructibility of Boolean algebras of elementary characteristic (1,1,0),” Algebra Logika, 32, No. 6, 618–630 (1993).Google Scholar
- 11.V. N. Vlasov, “Constructibility of Boolean algebras of elementary characteristic (1,0,1),” Algebra Logika, 37, No. 5, 499–521 (1998).Google Scholar
- 12.J. F. Knight and M. Stob, “Computable Boolean algebras,” J. Symb. Log., 65, No. 4, 1605–1623 (2000).Google Scholar
- 13.R. G. Downey and C. G. Jockush, “Every low Boolean algebra is isomorphic to a recursive one,” Proc. Am. Math. Soc., 122, No. 3, 871–880 (1994).Google Scholar