Poisson source localization on the plane: cusp case
- 3 Downloads
This work is devoted to the problem of estimation of the localization of Poisson source. The observations are inhomogeneous Poisson processes registered by more than three detectors on the plane. We study the behavior of the Bayes estimators in the asymptotic of large intensities. It is supposed that the intensity functions of the signals arriving in the detectors have cusp-type singularity. We show the consistency, limit distributions, the convergence of moments and asymptotic efficiency of these estimators.
KeywordsInhomogeneous Poisson process Poisson source Sensors Bayes estimators Cusp-type singularity
This work was done under partial financial support of the Grant of RSF Number 14-49-00079 and supported by the Tomsk State University Academic D.I. Mendeleev Fund Program under Grant Number 220.127.116.118. Serguei Dachian acknowledges support from the Labex CEMPI (ANR-11-LABX-0007-01).
- Chernoyarov, O. V., Kutoyants, Yu. A. (2019). Poisson source localization on the plane: Smooth case. Metrika. arXiv:1806.06382 (to appear).
- Chernoyarov, O. V., Dachian, S., Kutoyants, Yu. A. (2018). On parameter estimation for cusp-type signals. Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 70(1), 39–62.Google Scholar
- Dachian, S., Kutoyants, Yu. A. (2003). On cusp estimation for ergodic diffusions processes. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 117, 153–166.Google Scholar
- Dachian, S., Kordzakhia, N., Kutoyants, Yu. A., Novikov, A. (2018). Estimation of cusp location of stochastic processes: A survey. Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, 21(2), 345–362.Google Scholar
- Farinetto, C., Kutoyants, Yu. A., Top, A. (2018). Source localization on the plane: Change point case. Annales of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics. arXiv:1806.06381 (to appear).
- Knoll, G. F. (2010). Radiation detection and measurement. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Kordzakhia, N., Kutoyants, Yu. A., Novikov, A., Hin, L.-Y. (2018). On limit distributions of estimators in irregular statistical models and a new representation of fractional Brownian motion. Statistics & Probability Letters, 139, 141–151.Google Scholar
- Kutoyants, Yu. A. (1979). Parameter estimation of intensity of inhomogeneous Poisson processes. Problems of Control and Information Theory, 8, 137–149.Google Scholar
- Kutoyants, Yu. A. (1984). Parameter estimation for stochastic processes. Berlin: Heldermann.Google Scholar
- Kutoyants, Yu. A. (1998). Statistical inference for spatial poisson processes. New York: Springer.Google Scholar
- Kutoyants, Yu. A. (2017). The asymptotics of misspecified MLEs for some stochastic processes: A survey. Statistical inference for stochastic processes, 20(3), 347–368.Google Scholar
- Kutoyants, Yu. A. (2019). On cusp location estimation for perturbed dynamical system. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics (to appear).Google Scholar
- Liptser, R. S., Shiryayev, A. N. (2001). Statistics of random processes, I, II, 2nd ed. New York: Springer.Google Scholar
- Streit, R. L. (2010). Poisson point processes: Imaging, tracking, and sensing. Boston: Springer.Google Scholar