Towards a More Coordinated Federal Response to Improving HIV Prevention and Sexual Health among Men Who Have Sex with Men
- First Online:
- 154 Downloads
- 1.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV/AIDS annual surveillance report. 2008. vol 20, Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/reports/. Published June 2010, Accessed 17 August 2010.
- 4.CDC. Subpopulation estimates from the HIV incidence surveillance system United—States, 2006. Morbid Mortal Weekly Rep. 2008;57:985–9.Google Scholar
- 7.The White House. The National HIV/AIDS strategy for the United States. 2010. Available at: www.WhiteHouse.gov/ONAP. Accessed 17 August 2010.
- 8.National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors. Support FY2011 HIV prevention funding. 2010. Available at: www.nastad.org. Accessed 17 August 2010.
- 9.Kaiser Family Foundation. Survey of Americans on HIV/AIDS: summary of findings on the domestic epidemic. 2009. Available at: www.kff.org/kaiserpolls/upload/7889.pdf. Accessed 17 August 2010.
- 11.Wolitski R, Fenton KA. Sexual health, HIV, and sexually transmitted infections among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men in the United States. AIDS Behav. 2011. doi:10.1007/s10461-011-9901-6.
- 14.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Center for HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, STD and TB prevention. Strategic plan 2010–2015 2010. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/docs/10_NCHHSTPstrategicplanBook_semifinal508.pdf. Accessed 17 August 2010.
- 16.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Program collaboration and service integration: enhancing the prevention and control of HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, sexually transmitted diseases, and tuberculosis in the United States. Atlanta (GA): U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2009 Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/programintegration/docs/207181-C_NCHHSTP_PCSIWhitePaper-508c.pdf. Accessed August 17, 2010.
- 17.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. NCHHSTP Green paper: a public health approach for advancing sexual health in the US: rationale and options for implementation. Atlanta: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2010.Google Scholar
- 19.Grant RM, Lama JR, Anderson PL, et al. Preexposure chemoprophylaxis for HIV prevention in men who have sex with men. N Engl J Med 2010. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa1011205.
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC (outside the USA) 2011