KeywordsVeterinary Medicine Book Review Agricultural Economic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chinoy, E. 1955The Automobile Workers and the American DreamDoubledayGarden City, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Friedland, W. H. 2003“Review of deborah barndt, tangled routes: women, work, and globalization on the tomato trail”Rural Sociology68461463Google Scholar
- Friedland, W. H., Barton, A. 1975Destalking the Wily Tomato: A Case Study in Social Consequences in California Agricultural ResearchDepartment of Applied Behavioral Sciences, University of CaliforniaDavis, CaliforniaGoogle Scholar
- Hightower, J. 1973Hard Tomatoes, Hard TimesSchenkmanCambridge, UKGoogle Scholar
- Long, N. 1992“From paradigm lost to paradigm regained: The case for an actor-oriented sociology of development ”Long, N.Long, A. eds. Battlefields of Knowledge: The Interlocking of Theory and Practice in Social Research and DevelopmentRoutledgeLondon, UK and New York, New York1643Google Scholar
- Rasmussen, W. D. 1968“Advances in American agriculture: The mechanical tomato harvester as a case study”Technology and Culture9531543Google Scholar
- Schmitz, A., Seckler, D. 1970“Mechanized agriculture and social welfare: The case of the tomato harvester”American Journal of Agricultural Economics52569577Google Scholar
- Scott, J. C. 1985Weapons of the Weak: Everyday Forms of Peasant ResistanceYale University PressNew Haven, ConnecticutGoogle Scholar
- Thompson, O., Scheuring, A. F. 1978From Lug Boxes to Electronics: A Study of California Tomato Growers and Sorting CrewsDepartment of Applied Behavioral Sciences, University of California, DavisDavis, CaliforniaGoogle Scholar
© Springer 2006