Podcasting: a technology, not a toy
- 329 Downloads
- Hanford, E. (2012). Physicists seek to lose the lecture as teaching tool. Retrieved January 8, 2012, from http://www.npr.org/2012/01/01/144550920/physicists-seek-to-lose-the-lecture-as-teaching-tool.
- Lee, M. (2007). Pervasive, lifestyle-integrated mobile learning for distance learners: An analysis and unexpected results from a podcasting study. Open Learning, 22, 201–218.Google Scholar
- Molina, P. (2006). Pioneering new territory and technologies. EDUCAUSE Review, 41, 121–135.Google Scholar
- Stiffler, D., & Stoten, S. (2011). Podcasting as an instructional supplement to online learning: A pilot study. Computers Informatics, 29, 144–148.Google Scholar
- White, J. S., Sharma, N., & Boora, P. (2008). Surgery 101. Retrieved January 8, 2012, from http://www.surgery101.org.
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2012