Study of structure properties of organized silica sorbents synthesized on polymeric templates
- 108 Downloads
Mesoporous silica materials were synthesized by applying Pluronic type polymers as pore creating agents. The composition of a reacting mixture and the process conditions were changed in a synthesis procedure. These changes differentiated the characteristics of porous structure of obtained sorbents. The parameters characterizing the pore structure were estimated and the changes of pore arrangement of obtained materials being a result of different synthesis conditions were investigated. The small-angle XRD results indicate that F cubic structure was formed what confirms the cage-like ordering of the synthesized silicas.
KeywordsMesoporous silicas Kinetics of adsorption from solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Derylo-Marczewska, A., Marczewski, A.W., Skrzypek, I., Pikus, S.: Effect of block copolymer type on formation of mesoporous silica structure. Pol. J. Chem. 82, 205–212 (2008) Google Scholar
- Gregg, S.J., Sing, K.S.W.: Adsorption, Surface Area and Porosity. Academic Press, London (1982) Google Scholar
- Marczewski, A.W.: Kinetics and equilibrium of adsorption of dissociating solutes from aqueous solutions on mesoporous carbons. Pol. J. Chem. 82, 271–281 (2008) Google Scholar
- Newalkar, B.L., Komarneni, S.: Simplified synthesis of micropore-free mesoporous silica. SBA-15, under microwave-hydrothermal conditions, Chem. Commun. 16, 1774–1775 (2002) Google Scholar
- Zhao, D., Huo, Q., Feng, J., Chmelka, B.F., Stucky, G.D.: Nonionic triblock and star diblock copolymer and oligomeric surfactant syntheses of highly ordered. Hydrothermally stable, mesoporous silica structures, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 120(24), 6024–6036 (1998) Google Scholar