GC of Catalytic Reactions Products Involved in the Promising Fuel Synthesis
- 210 Downloads
Catalytic reactions involved in the synthesis of the promising kinds of novel fuel and products formed in these reactions were systematized according to the resulting fuel type. Generalization of the retention of the substances comprising these products is presented. Chromatograms exhibiting their separation on chromatographic materials with the surface of different chemical properties are summarized. We propose procedures for gas-chromatographic analysis of the catalytic reactions products formed in the synthesis of hydrogen, methanol, dimethyl ether and hydrocarbons as a new generation of fuel alternative to petroleum and coal. For partial oxidation of methane into synthesis gas, on-line determination of the components obtained in the reaction was carried out by gas chromatography and gas analyzer based on different physicochemical methods (IR spectroscopy and electrochemical methods). Similarity of the results obtained using these methods is demonstrated.
KeywordsGas chromatography Catalytic reactions of new fuel synthesis Catalytic reaction products Systematization Analysis
Assistance of senior engineer V.N. Krivoruchko and Dr. G.G. Dultseva in preparation of this paper is gratefully acknowledged.
- 1.Krylov OV (2004) In: Geterogennyi kataliz (Heterogeneous catalysis). IKTs Akademkniga, MoscowGoogle Scholar
- 3.Arutyunov VS, Krylov OV (1998) Okislitel’nye prevrascheniya metana (Oxidative transformation of methane). Nauka, MoscowGoogle Scholar
- 5.Badmaev SD, Sobyanin VA (2007) Chem Sustain Devel 15:117–121Google Scholar
- 14.Zheivot VI, Zarodysheva MV, Zibarev PV (1996) J Anal Chem 51:712–715Google Scholar
- 15.Shalaeva ME, Zheivot VI, Malakhov VV, Kovaleva NV, Ven’yaminov SA, Vlasov AA (1989) J Anal Chem USSR 44:81–87Google Scholar
- 18.Shtertser NV (2007) Sintez i degidrirovanie metanola na med’ soderzhaschikh catalizatorakh (Synthesis and dehydrogenation of methanol over Cu-containing catalysts): thesis, NovosibirskGoogle Scholar
- 20.Kiselev AV, Yashin Ya I (1967) Gazoadsorbtsionnaya khromatografiya (Gas Adsorption Chromatography). Nauka, Moscow, p 115Google Scholar