The symmetric quadratic knapsack problem: approximation and scheduling applications
This paper reviews two problems of Boolean non-linear programming: the Symmetric Quadratic Knapsack Problem and the Half-Product Problem. The problems are related since they have a similar quadratic non-separable objective function. For these problems, we focus on the development of fully polynomial-time approximation schemes, especially of those with strongly polynomial time, and on their applications to various scheduling problems.
KeywordsQuadratic knapsack Half-product Single machine scheduling FPTAS
MSC classification (2000)90-02 90C09 90C20 90C59 90B35
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Epstein L, Levin A, Marchetti-Spaccamela A, Megow N, Mestre J, Skutella M, Stogie L (2010) Universal sequencing on a single machine. In: Eisenbrand F, Shepherd B (eds) IPCO 2010, Lect Notes Comp Sci 6080:230–243Google Scholar
- Kacem I, Mahjoub AR (2009) Fully polynomial time approximation scheme for the weighted flow-time minimization on a single machine with a fixed non-availability interval. Comp Industr Eng 56: 1708–1712 (see also Erratum: Kacem I (2011) to be published in Comp Industr Eng)Google Scholar
- Karakostas G, Kolliopoulos SG, Wang J (2009) An FPTAS for the total weighted tardiness problem with a fixed number of distinct due dates. In: Proceedings of the 15th annual international computing and combinatorics conference (COCOON), Lect Notes Comput Sci 5609:238–248Google Scholar
- Kellerer H, Pferschy U, Pisinger D (2004) Knapsack problems. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Kellerer H, Rustogi K, Strusevich VA (2011) Approximation schemes for scheduling on a single machine subject to cumulative deterioration and maintenance. Report SORG-02-2011Google Scholar
- Kozlov MK, Tarasov SP, Hačijan LG (1979) Polynomial solvability of convex quadratic programming. Sov Math Doklady 20: 1108–1111Google Scholar
- Lee C-Y (2004) Machine scheduling with availability constraints. In: Leung JY-T (eds) Handbook of scheduling: algorithms, models and performance analysis. Chapman and Hall/CRC, London, pp 22-1–22-13Google Scholar
- Marchetti-Spaccamela A, Megow N, Skutella M, Stougie L (2008) Robust sequencing on a single machine. Matheon Preprint 533Google Scholar
- Martello S, Toth P (1990) Knapsack Problems. Algorithms and computer implementation. Wiley, ChichesterGoogle Scholar
- Megow N, Verschae J (2009) Short note on scheduling on a single machine with one non-availability period. Matheon Preprint 557Google Scholar
- Yuan J (1992) The NP-hardness of the single machine common due date weighted tardiness problem. Syst Sci Math Sci 5: 328–333Google Scholar