Business service network node optimization and resource integration based on the construction of logistics information systems
- 20 Downloads
With the rapid development of rural retail enterprises, China’s chain retail enterprises attach increasing importance to integration management of the supermarket and the production base, but business logistics service network need to improve the way of integration optimization. How to integrate nodes between supermarket and commercial logistics distribution centre and production base is of great significance to the development of China’s commercial enterprises. In this paper, the author only selected the nodes of logistics distribution centre, supermarket chains, production base and other commercial service network for simple optimization analysis. When analysing the logistics distribution centre of retail supermarket, the paper studies the location selection modelling; When analysing the distribution routes from the production and planting base to the distribution centre, the paper studies the optimization of transportation routes according to TSP model; In the study of how to optimize the nodes of business outlets from distribution centre to supermarket stores, VRP model was adopted to analyse the paper. The supply chain process of commercial service network can be optimized by the construction of logistics information systems, information management of processing and distribution, and distribution route. Based on the relationship between commercial logistics operation cost and inventory, this paper proposes the establishment of inventory management decision support system. Through the rapid exchange of information between the distribution centre and the store, the inventory safety of the store can be guaranteed, while the product stock of the store can be reduced as much as possible, thus reducing the total cost of the operation of the supermarket. Through such nodes integrated optimization analysis, can achieve the intensive development of business logistics service network.
KeywordsIntegrated node Business logistics network Optimization of distribution routes VRP problem Logistics information systems
Third party logistics service
Component object model
The research presented in this paper was supported by Beijing Jiaotong University, China.
Chao Yin is the main writer of this paper. He proposed the main idea, deduced the business logistics distribution network node integration, and analysed the result. Mingyu Zhang introduced the TSP algorithm in the distribution route optimization. Yihua Zhang showed that establish integrated information service system. Wenbing Wu gave some important suggestions for using modern heuristic algorithm is used to solve the path problem. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
The authors acknowledge the National Social Science Foundation of China (Grant: 15ZDA022), and Major project subject of NSFC: urban logistics management (Grant: 71390334).
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Cameron N (2006) Grain chain event: lessons to loam. Proquest Agric J 142(8):12–14Google Scholar
- Guo ZG, Zhang YF, Zhao XB, Song XY (2017) A timed colored petri net simulation-based self-adaptive collaboration method for production-logistics systems. Appl Sci Basel 7(3):1–15Google Scholar
- Kirci P (2016) An optimization algorithm for a capacitated vehicle routing problem with time windows. Sādhanā 41(5):519–529Google Scholar
- Orgaz GB, Barrero DF, R-Moreno MD, Camacho D (2015) Acquisition of business intelligence from human experience in route planning. Enterp Inf Syst 20(4):369–388Google Scholar
- Ricardo PR, Arturo HA (2015) Simulation optimization for the vehicle routing problem with time windows using a Bayesian network as a probability model. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 85(9–12):2505–2523Google Scholar