Bound states of (1+1)-dimensional Dirac equation with kink-like vector potential and delta interaction
- 57 Downloads
The relativistic problem of spin-1/2 fermions subject to vector hyperbolic (kink-like) potential (∼ tanh kx) is investigated by using the parametric Nikiforov-Uvarov method. The energy eigenvalue equation and the corresponding normalized wave functions are obtained in terms of the Jacobi polynomials in two cases.
Keywords(1+1)-dimensional Dirac equation kink-like potential Rosen-Morse potential NU method
2000 MR Subject Classification81Q05 81Q15
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abramowitz, M., Stegun, I. Handbook of mathematical function with formulas, graphs and mathematical tables. Dover, New York, 1964Google Scholar
- Brittin, W.E. Lectures in theoretical physics, Vol. IV. Interscience Publishers, New York, 1962Google Scholar
- Eshghi, M. Dirac-hyperbolic Scarf problem including a Coulomb-like tensor potential. Acta Sci. Thech., 34(2): 207–215 (2012)Google Scholar
- Eshghi, M., Mehraban, H. Eigen spectra for Manning-Rosen potential including a Coulomb-like tensor interaction. Int. J. Phys. Sci., 16: 6643–6652 (2012)Google Scholar
- Tian, W.-J. Bound state for spin-0 and spin-1/2 particles with vector and scalar hyperbolic tangent and cotangent potentials. http://www.paper.edu.cnGoogle Scholar
- Titchmarsh, E C. Eigenfunction expansions associated with second order differential equations, part II, Be deleted ands be revised as: Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1958Google Scholar