A geometric criterion for generating the Fukaya category
- 348 Downloads
Given a collection of exact Lagrangians in a Liouville manifold, we construct a map from the Hochschild homology of the Fukaya category that they generate to symplectic cohomology. Whenever the identity in symplectic cohomology lies in the image of this map, we conclude that every Lagrangian lies in the idempotent closure of the chosen collection. The main new ingredients are (1) the construction of operations on the Fukaya category controlled by discs with two outputs, and (2) the Cardy relation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Abouzaid, A cotangent fibre generates the Fukaya category. arXiv:1003.4449.
- 2.M. Abouzaid, Maslov 0 nearby Lagrangians are homotopy equivalent. arXiv:1005.0358.
- 5.F. Bourgeois, T. Ekholm, and Y. Eliashberg, Effect of Legendrian surgery. arXiv:0911.0026.
- 10.K. Fukaya, Y.-G. Oh, H. Ohta, and K. Ono, Lagrangian intersection Floer theory: anomaly and obstruction. Part I. AMS/IP Studies in Advanced Mathematics, vol. 46, American Mathematical Society, Providence, 2009, xii+396. Google Scholar
- 11.K. Fukaya, P. Seidel, and I. Smith, The Symplectic Geometry of Cotangent Bundles from a Categorical Viewpoint, Lecture Notes in Physics, vol. 757, Springer, Berlin, 2009, pp. 1–26. Google Scholar
- 13.S. Mau, K. Wehrheim, and C. Woodward, A ∞ functors for Lagrangian correspondences, In preparation (2010). Google Scholar