Rough filters based on residuated lattices
- 82 Downloads
The paper is devoted to introduce the notion of rough sets within the context of residuated lattices. By considering the notion of a residuated lattice, we concern a relationship between rough sets theory and residuated lattices theory. We shall introduce the notion of rough subalgebra (resp. filter) with respect to a filter of a residuated lattice, which is an extended notion of subalgebra (resp. filter) in a residuated lattice and investigate some of their properties.
KeywordsRough set Lower approximation Upper approximation Residuated lattice Subalgebra Filter
The authors are highly grateful to referees for their valuable comments and suggestions which were helpful in improving this paper.
- 21.Gediga G, Duntsch I (2002) Modal-style operators in qualitative data analysis. In: Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE international conference in data mining, pp 155–162Google Scholar
- 24.Hájek P (1998) Metamathematics of fuzzy logic, Trends in logic studia logica library 4. Kluwer, DordrechtGoogle Scholar
- 28.Kowalski T, Ono H (2001) Residuated lattices: an algebraic glimpse at logics without contraction. Japan Advanced Institute of Science and TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- 34.Ono H (2003) Substructural logics and residuated lattices—an introduction, 50 Years of Studia Logica, Trends in logic, vol 21. Kluwer, Dordrecht, pp 193–228Google Scholar
- 37.Rachånek J, S̆alounová D (2012) Roughness in residuated lattices. Adv Comput Intell 297:596–603Google Scholar
- 39.Rasouli S, Davvaz B (2014) An investigation on algebraic structure of soft sets and soft filters over residuated lattices. ISRN Algebra. https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/635783
- 42.Rasouli S, Zarin Z, Hassankhani A (2018) Characterization of a new subquasivariety of residuated Lattice. J Appl Log IfCoLog J Log Appl 5(1):33–63Google Scholar
- 43.Torkzadeh L, Ghorbani S (2011) Rough filters in BL-algebras. Int J Math Math Sci. https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/474375
- 51.Yao YY (2004) A comparative study of formal concept analysis and rough set theory in data analysis. In: Tsumoto S, Slowinski R, Komorowski J (eds) Proceedings of the fourth international conference on rough sets and current trends in computing, Lecture notes in computer science, vol 3066. Springer, Berlin, pp 59–68Google Scholar