On the Growth and Fixed Points of Solutions of Second Order Differential Equations with Meromorphic Coefficients
- 105 Downloads
In this paper, we investigate the growth and fixed points of solutions and their 1st, 2nd derivatives, differential polynomial of second order linear differential equations with meromorphic coefficients, and obtain that the exponents of convergence of these fixed points are all equal to the order of growth.
KeywordsDifferential equation Meromorphic function Order of growth Fixed point
MR (2000) Subject Classification30D35 34A20
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yang, L.: Value Distribution Theory and New Research, Science Press, Beijing, 1982 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Hayman, W.: Meromorphic Function, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1964Google Scholar
- 3.Laine, I.: Nevanlinna Theory and Complex Differential Equations, W. de Gruyter, Berlin, 1993Google Scholar
- 4.Hille, E.: Ordinary Differential Equations in the Complex Domain, Wiley, New York, 1976Google Scholar
- 10.Chen, Z. X.: The growth of solutions of f" +e −z f' +Q(z)f = 0 where the order (Q) = 1. Science in China (Series A), 45(3), 290–300 (2002)Google Scholar
- 11.Chen, Z. X.: The fixed points and hyper order of solutions of second order complex differential equations. Acta Math. Scientia, (in Chinese), 20(3), 425–432 (2000)Google Scholar
- 13.Chen, Z. X., Yang, C. C.: Some oscillation theorems for linear differetial equations with meromorphic coefficients. Southeast Asian Bull. of Math., 23, 409–417 (1999)Google Scholar
- 15.He, Y. Z., Xiao, X. Z.: Algebroid Functions and Ordinary Differential Equations. Science Press, Beijing, 1988 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 16.Valiron, G.: Lectures on the General Theory of Integral Functions, Chelsea, New York, 1949Google Scholar