A branch-and-cut algorithm for nonconvex quadratic programs with box constraints
- 478 Downloads
We present the implementation of a branch-and-cut algorithm for bound constrained nonconvex quadratic programs. We use a class of inequalities developed in  as cutting planes. We present various branching strategies and compare the algorithm to several other methods to demonstrate its effectiveness.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.GAMS Development Corporation: General Algebraic Modeling System, Version 2.50, 1998Google Scholar
- 6.ILOG, Inc.: ILOG CPLEX 7.5, User Manual, 2001Google Scholar
- 8.Mathworks, Inc.: MATLAB Optimization Toolbox 2.0, 1998Google Scholar
- 11.Vandenbussche, D.: Polyhedral Approaches to Solving Nonconvex Quadratic Programs. PhD thesis, School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2003Google Scholar
- 12.Vandenbussche, D., Nemhauser, G.L.: A polyhedral study of nonconvex quadratic programs with box constraints. Technical Report TLI-03-04, Georgia Institute of Technology. Math. Prog. 102, 531–557 (2005)Google Scholar