Efficiency analysis of a multisectoral economic system
- 130 Downloads
Recessions are easily recognizable from a decrease in GDP. What really should interest us, however, is the difference between the potential of an economy and its actual performance (J. Stiglitz, 2002).
KeywordsEfficiency measurement Data envelopment analysis Leontief input–output model Linear programming Eco-efficiency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Belton V, Vickers SP (1992) VIDEA: integrated DEA and MCDA—A visual interactive approach. In: Proceedings of the 10th international conference on MCDM, vol. II, pp 419–429Google Scholar
- Belton V, Vickers SP (1993) Demystifying DEA—a visual interactive approach based on multi criteria analysis. J Oper Res Soc 44: 883–896Google Scholar
- Luptáčik M, Böhm B (2005) The analysis of eco-efficiency in an input-output framework. Paper presented at the Ninth European Workshop on Efficiency and Productivity Analysis (EWEPA IX), Brussels, June 29th to July 2nd, 2005Google Scholar
- Nikaido H (1968) Convex Structure and Economic Theory. Academic Press, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Stewart TJ (1996) Relationships between data envelopment analysis and multicriteria decision analysis. J Oper Res Soc 47: 654–665Google Scholar
- ten Raa Th (1995) Linear analysis of competitive economics, LSE handbooks in economics. Harvester Wheatsheaf, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- ten Raa Th (2005) The economics of input-output analysis. Cambridge University Press, CambridgeGoogle Scholar