Orthogonal Aberration Functions for Microlithographic Optics
- 57 Downloads
Newly developed orthogonal aberration functions are reviewed. The new functions can be utilized to express aberrations of a high NA and wide field optical system like a microlithographic projection lens. The new functions are orthogonal to each other and expressed by a simple combination of Zernike function(s) of pupil coordinates and Zernike function(s) of field coordinates.
Key wordsaberration functions Zernike polynomials orthogonalization microlithographic lens wavefront aberration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Zernike: Physica 1 (1934) 689.Google Scholar
- 2.T. Matsuyama: Opt. Rev. 10 (2003) 325.Google Scholar
- 3.T. Matsuyama: Technical Digest, 3rd Int. Conf. Optics–Photonics Design and Fabrication, Tokyo, 2002, WS05.Google Scholar
- 4.T. Matsuyama: Opt. Design (2003), The Optical Society of Japan [in Japanese].Google Scholar
- 5.M. Born and E. Wolf: Principles of Optics (Pergamon Press, 1980) 6th ed., p. 203.Google Scholar