Testing Parabolic Surfaces with Annular Subaperture Interferograms
- 54 Downloads
A parabolic surface is tested with spherical reference wavefronts, and with the analysis of partial annular zone interferograms. By means of a computer program, based on the subaperture annular information, complete information about the entire surface can be derived.
Key wordsoptical testing optical fabrication
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Malacara: Optical Shop Testing, ed. D. Malacara (Wiley Interscience, New York, 1992) 2nd ed., Chap. 2, p. 51.Google Scholar
- 2.J. Wyant: Modern Optical Engineering: Optical Testing Instrumentation, School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Rochester, 2000.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Offner and D. Malacara: Optical Shop Testing, ed. D. Malacara (Wiley Interscience, New York, 1992) 2nd ed., Chap. 12, p. 427.Google Scholar
- 6.F. S. Granados and A. Cornejo: Rev. M$eAx. F$iAs. 45 (1999) 132.Google Scholar
- 9.M. J. Trolone, J. F. Fleig, C. Huang and J. H. Bruning: US, patent 5,416,586. (1995).Google Scholar
- 11.F. M. Escobar-Romero: Master’s Thesis, National Institute of Astrophysics Optics and Electronics, 2000.Google Scholar