Preparation of erythromycin imprinted polymer by metal-free visible-light–induced ATRP and its application in sensor
- 15 Downloads
Erythromycin (ERY) molecular imprinted polymer was prepared on the surface of Au electrode modified with Ni and Au nanoclusters (MIP/AuNCs/Ni/Au) via metal-free visible-light–induced atom transfer radical polymerization, which was very easy, controllable, and environmentally benign. MIP/AuNCs/Ni/Au was examined by energy dispersive spectrometer (EDS), scanning electron microscope (SEM), cyclic voltammetry (CV), and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS). Further, MIP/AuNCs/Ni/Au was successfully used for the determination of ERY by differential pulse voltammetry (DPV). Under the optimal conditions, MIP/AuNCs/Ni/Au gave a linear correlation over the ERY concentration from 1.0 × 10−8 to 1.0 × 10−1 mg/L with the detection limit of 3.2 × 10−9 mg/L (S/N = 3). Comparing with the similar sensors, the larger linear range and lower detection limit indicated the promising prospect of this electrochemical sensor. Hence, this study was of great importance for the polymer-modified electrodes and the sensitive detection of ERY.
KeywordsErythromycin (ERY) Metal-free visible-light–induced atom transfer radical polymerization (MVL ATRP) Molecular imprinted polymer (MIP)
Authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support from High Level Talent Innovation Support Project from Dalian (no. 2016RQ047), Key Laboratory of Education Department of Liaoning Province (no. L201683656), and National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 21304041).
- 4.Sato S, Furuta K, Mishiro T, Miyake T, Kohge N, Akagi S, Adachi K, Kinoshita Y, Clin J (2005) Gastroenterol 39:743–744Google Scholar
- 5.Han NE (2003) Food Sci 24:118–120Google Scholar
- 22.Jiang H, Lu J (2013) E-Polymers 13:341–348Google Scholar
- 27.Cho EJ, Park GR, Choi Y, Choi MG, Chang SK (2016) Asian J. Org Chem 6:436–440Google Scholar
- 28.Huang Z, Gu Y, Liu X, Zhang L, Cheng Z, Zhu X (2016) Macromol Rapid Commun 38:1–5Google Scholar
- 35.Gloria NC, Pius UO (2018) Der Pharma Chemica 10(3):9–15Google Scholar
- 36.Sun X, Tian W, Wang Y, Guo L (2015) Sci Adv Mater 7:39Google Scholar
- 39.Dong YJ, Zhao SC, Zeng-Mei LI, Deng LG, Hui Y, Yan W, Zhang SQ (2018) Food Sci Technol 11:1765Google Scholar