Database design of regional music characteristic culture resources based on improved neural network in data mining
With the improvement of living standards, Music Appreciation Art has gradually become the pursuit of people. As an important part of music resources, regional music is an indispensable treasure of music appreciation art. Regional music culture with its unique charm is constantly affecting modern people’s music appreciation ability. Fully learning regional music culture is the key to carry forward traditional culture. However, as an important part of the cultural treasure house, regional music characteristic culture resources lack reasonable digital storage. Therefore, reasonable and sufficient mining of regional music characteristic cultural resource data is of great significance to the protection of regional characteristic culture. In this paper, the database of regional culture and music characteristic resources is establishedby data mining technology. At the same time, combined with the improved BP neural network model to classify the regional characteristic music andcultural resources data. A set of database including classification, search, audition and storage is established in order to protect and spread the regional music characteristic cultural resources. Finally, it provides new ideas for cultural heritage and cultural heritage.
KeywordsData mining Regional music characteristic culture resources Database design Improved BP neural network
This work is supported by the Humanities and Social Sciences Program of Ministry of Education in 2017 (No. 17YJC890049), supported by the Fund for Shanxi “1331Project” Key Innovative Research Team (No. 1331KIRT).
- 6.Yue Y (2014) Database Design of Pop Music Website Development[J]. Appl Mech Mater 687-691:3023–3026. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.687-691.3023 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Xiao-Zhu S (2016) Department C. The compilation, classification and disseminate of minority music: based on the basis of database[J]. GES 37(180):73–76. https://doi.org/10.13965/j.cnki.gzmzyj10026959.2016.02.018 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 13.Jian-Xiong GE (2012) Regional Culture of China[J]. GCAH 7-11. https://doi.org/10.14040/j.cnki.52-1004/k.2012.02.013
- 16.Santi D, Magnani E, Michelangeli M, Grassi R, Vecchi B, Pedroni G, Roli L, de Santis MC, Baraldi E, Setti M, Trenti T, Simoni M (2018) Seasonal variation of semen parameters correlates with environmental temperature and air pollution: a big data analysis over 6 years[J]. Environ Pollut 235:806–813. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2018.01.021 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 17.Saraf Esmaili S, Maghooli K, Nasrabadi AM (2018) A new model for face detection in cluttered backgrounds using saliency map and c2 texture features[J]. Int J Comput Appl 40(4):214–222Google Scholar
- 23.Ezenwoke A, Daramola O, Adigun M (2018) Qos-based ranking and selection of saas applications using heterogeneous similarity metrics[J]. JOCC 7(1):–12. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13677-018-0117-4
- 25.Zickler AM, Hampp S, Messiaen L, Bengesser K, Mussotter T, Roehl AC, Wimmer K, Mautner VF, Kluwe L, Upadhyaya M, Pasmant E, Chuzhanova N, Kestler HA, Högel J, Legius E, Claes K, Cooper DN, Kehrer-Sawatzki H (2012) Characterization of the nonallelic homologous recombination hotspot PRS3 associated with type-3 NF1 deletions[J]. Hum Mutat 33(2):372–383. https://doi.org/10.1002/humu.21644 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 29.Irain M, Jorda J, Mammeri Z (2017) Landmark-based data location verification in the cloud: review of approaches and challenges[J]. JOCC 6(1).Google Scholar
- 34.Yu-Zhou L, Zhong-Wei J, Qi S et al (2016) A design of sleeping conditions monitoring system based on SVM[J]. CE&S DACDSSS 37(10):64–67. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1003-6970.2016.10.015 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 37.Juan LI, Mingquan Z, Peng LI (2011) Music database construction based on MIDI melody feature extraction[J]. CE&A 47(26):124–128. https://doi.org/10.3778/j.issn.1002-8331.2011.26.035 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 40.Falade B (2018) Cultural differences and confidence in institutions: comparing Africa and the USA[J]. S Afr J Sci, 114(5/6). doi: https://doi.org/10.17159/sajs.2018/20170135