Solid Echo in Three-Spin Groups with Arbitrary Constants of Dipole–Dipole Interaction
- 18 Downloads
The suggested approach allowed us to derive analytical expressions for modeling the shape of solid-echo signal and its time evolution for a system of three-spin groups with arbitrary constants of dipole–dipole interaction (DDI) in solids. Our method is based on the use of symmetry operations for spin exchange and spin flipping along the axis of initial polarization. Most useful seem to be the results on the shape solid echo signals. Upon comparison with experiment, our results may in turn be helpful in estimating a ratio of DDI constants and elucidating the mutual orientation of three-spin groups in a solid under study.
This work was performed in the framework of state-supported program for IPCP no. 0089-2019-0002.
- 2.A. Abragam, The Principles of Nuclear Magnetism (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1961)Google Scholar
- 5.T.P. Kulagina, G.E. Karnaukh, S.A. Andrianov, Butlerov Commun. 35, 1–9 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.G.E. Karnaukh, in Abstracts of the Conference Modern NMR and EPR Methods of Solid State Chemistry (Chernogolovka, Moscow, Russia, 5-6 June, 1990), p. 118Google Scholar
- 11.T.P. Kulagina, G.E. Karnaukh, I.Yu. Golubeva, in Proceedings of the XXII International Conference Actual Problems of Science of the XXI century (ISO Cognitio, Moscow, 29 October 2017), p. 74–80Google Scholar
- 12.G.E. Karnaukh, in Proceedings of the XXIII All-Russia Conference “Structure and Dynamics of Molecular Systems” (IPhKhE RAS, Moscow, Russia, 4-8 July 2016), p. 177–185Google Scholar