Spectral Convolution for Quantitative Analysis in EPR Spectroscopy
- 111 Downloads
A method for the determination of number of spins from EPR spectra with a high level of noise is proposed. The method is based on a convolution of the experimental spectrum with the spectrum of the same shape characterized by a high signal-to-noise ratio. It was shown that the convolution technique is rather robust to the presence of additive noise in examined EPR spectrum.
This work was supported by the Russian Foundation of Basic Research (grants 14-33-00017-п, 18-29-06059, 17-02-00445) and partially by Lomonosov Moscow State University Program of Development.
- 1.J.E. Wertz, J.R. Bolton, Electron Spin Resonance (Elementary Theory and Practical Applications. McGraw Hill Book Co., New York, 1972)Google Scholar
- 2.A.N. Kuznetsov, The Method of Spin Probes (Nauka, Moscow, 1976)Google Scholar
- 3.L.J. Berliner (ed.), Spin Labeling. Theory and Applications (Academic Press, New York, 1976)Google Scholar
- 4.G.I. Likhtenshtein, The Method of Spin Labels in Molecular Biology (Nauka, Moscow, 1974)Google Scholar
- 5.M. Drescher, G. Jeschke (eds.), EPR Spectroscopy: Applications in Chemistry and Biology (Springer, Heidelberg, New York, 2012)Google Scholar
- 7.N.A. Chumakova, T.A. Ivanova, E.N. Golubeva, A.I. Kokorin, T Appl. Magn. Reson. 49, 511–522 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.ChE Cook, M. Bernfeld, Radar Signals (Academic Press, New York, London, 1967)Google Scholar
- 10.M.I. Skolnik, Radar Handbook (McGraw-Hill, Boston, 1990)Google Scholar
- 17.A.Kh. Vorobiev, N.A. Chumakova, in Nitroxides Theory, Experiment and Applications, ed. by A.I. Kokorin (INTECH, Rijeka, 2012), pp. 57–112Google Scholar
- 18.D.J. Schneider, J.H. Freed, in Biological Magnetic Resonance, vol. 8, ed. by L.J. Berliner, J. Reuben (Plenum, New York, 1989), pp. 1–76Google Scholar
- 25.N.V. Minaev, Patent registration number 147199, Russia (2014)Google Scholar