Paarsch, H. J., and Hong, H.: An Introduction to the Structural Econometrics of Auction Data
- 217 Downloads
KeywordsPrice Auction Market Design Demand Reduction Theory Section Auction Format
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Athey, S., and Haile, P. (2006): “Empirical Models of Auctions”. Unpublished manuscript. Google Scholar
- Ausubel, L., and Cramton, P. (2002): “Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multiunit Auctions”. Working Paper, University of Maryland. Google Scholar
- Klemperer P. (2004). Auctions: Theory and Practice. Princeton University Press, Princeton Google Scholar
- Krishna V. (2002). Auction Theory. Academic Press, New York Google Scholar
- Milgrom P. (2004). Putting Auction Theory to Work. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge Google Scholar
© Springer 2007