New synthesis of trimethylsilyl esters of phosphorus(III) acids
- 35 Downloads
A novel synthetically important reaction has been developed for the quick, convenient, and high-yield preparation of trimethylsilyl esters of phosphorus(III) acids, synthetically valuable Michaelis–Arbuzov reaction precursors. Commercially and synthetically available initial compounds used are derivatives of propan-2-ol phosphorylated in the second position capable of long-term storage and available silylating reagents: hexamethyldisilazane, bis(trimethylsilyl)acetamide, and diethyl(trimethylsilyl)amine. Also, a stepwise reaction scheme of the starting compounds with silylating reagents has been proposed.
KeywordsPhosphorus(III) trimethylsilylether Phosphorus compounds Reaction mechanisms Retro reactions
This work was performed with the financial support from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation using the Equipment of Center for Molecular Composition studies of INEOS RAS.
- 10.Li Z, Zhu Ch, Zhao Y (1994) Phosphorus Sulfur Silicon Relat Elem 1–4:86Google Scholar
- 11.Gomelya ND, Feshchenko NG (1991) J Gen Soc USSR 61:2521Google Scholar
- 12.Balszuweit A, Issleib K, Stiebitz B, Thust U, Pallas M (1987) Preparation of phosphono formats as virucides. Patent. DD 243 500 A1 (GDR), Mar 04, 1987; Chem Abstr 107:176232uGoogle Scholar
- 16.Goldeman W, Soroka M (2006) Synthesis 18:3019Google Scholar
- 19.Bergd GR, Platenburg HJM, Benscho HP (1971) J Chem Soc Chem Commun 24:606Google Scholar
- 21.Abdulganeeva SA, Erzanov KB, Sadykov TS (1986) Zh Obshch Khim 56:1249Google Scholar