Asymptotic estimates and blow-up theory for critical equations involving the p-Laplacian
- 86 Downloads
We prove the SH1 p —theory for critical equations involving the p-Laplace operator on compact manifolds. We also prove pointwise estimates for these equations.
KeywordsSystem Theory Compact Manifold Asymptotic Estimate Pointwise Estimate Critical Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 12.Druet, O., Hebey, E.: The AB program in geometric analysis: sharp Sobolev inequalities and related problems. Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 160(761), (2002)Google Scholar
- 14.Evans, L.C.: Weak convergence methods for nonlinear partial differential equations. Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences 74 (1990)Google Scholar
- 17.Hebey, E.: Nonlinear analysis on manifolds: Sobolev spaces and inequalities. Courant Lecture Notes in Mathematics 5 (1999)Google Scholar
- 19.Ladyzhenskaya, O., Ural'tseva, N.: Linear and Quasilinear Elliptic Equations. Academic Press (1968)Google Scholar
- 20.Lions, P.L: The concentration-compactness principle in the calculus of variations, the limit case, parts 1 and 2. Rev. Mat. Iberoamericana 1(1/2), 145–201, 45–121 (1985)Google Scholar
- 23.Struwe, M.: Variational methods. Applications to Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and Hamiltonian Systems. Third edition. Springer-Verlag (2000)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 2005