Multi-parameter online measurement IoT system based on BP neural network algorithm
- 132 Downloads
Aiming at the problems of long measurement period of online measurement parameters and untimely feedback of IoT technology based on wireless sensor network, this paper designs a multi-parameter online measurement method based on BP neural network algorithm. The collection, analysis, processing and display of parameters are completed through the sensing layer, the network transmission layer and the integrated application layer. The BP neural network algorithm is added to the integrated application layer to optimize the real-time acquisition parameters to shorten the parameter measurement time and accurate prediction. That is, based on the collection of environmental information, by training and learning the BP model with known historical data, it is possible to predict the environmental value at a later time. The known three-layer forward propagation (BP) neural network has the property of approximating the nonlinear curve, and it can achieve good results by predicting the temperature trend. The experimental results show that the system has better ability to monitor and predict the temperature trend. The algorithm simulation experiment shows that the online measurement system based on BP neural network algorithm proposed in this paper can speed up the data collection time, accurately predict the trend of environmental parameters and provide timely warning for potential safety hazards.
KeywordsInternet of Things technology Perception layer Integrated application layer BP neural network
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
No conflict of interests.
- 4.Han X (2011) Research on the design of the intelligent campus system based on the Internet of Things technology. Electron Des Eng 92(1):235–253Google Scholar
- 6.Wang YH, Hsu CP, Lai JY (2004) A mobile IPv6 based seamless handoff strategy for heterogeneous wireless networks. In: International conference on computer and information technology. IEEE, pp 600–605Google Scholar
- 8.Lan Y, Zhang B (2011) An internet based interconnection and online technology of embedded device in Internet of Things. Comput Meas Control 19(6):1449–1451Google Scholar
- 9.Cao Y, Li Y, Chen L (2012) Online measurement and remote fault diagnosis for lithium battery based on technologies of internet of things. J Soochow Univ 32(2):1–9Google Scholar
- 10.Variations AI (2013) Predictive analytics by using Bayesian model averaging for large-scale Internet of Things. Int J Distrib Sens Netw 2013(3):1–10Google Scholar
- 11.Ni SH, Bai YH (2000) Application of BP neural network model in groundwater quality evaluation. Syst Eng Theory Pract 20(8):124–127Google Scholar
- 12.Hosseini MP, Pompili D, Elisevich K et al (2017) Optimized deep learning for EEG big data and seizure prediction BCI via Internet of Things. IEEE Trans Big Data PP(99):1Google Scholar
- 15.Yang X, Sun J, Niu C et al (2016) Application of data fusion technology in fire detection system based on the internet of things. Electron Meas Technol 3:100–105Google Scholar
- 16.Wang F, Niu L (2016) An improved BP neural network in Internet of Things data classification application research. In: Information technology, networking, electronic and automation control conference, IEEE. IEEE, pp 805–808Google Scholar