Soliton solutions of some nonlinear evolution problems by GKM
- 223 Downloads
In this paper, we establish exact solutions of coupled Higgs equation and Nizhnik-Novikov-Veselov (NNV) system. We apply generalized Kudryashov method (GKM) to seek exact solutions of coupled Higgs equation and NNV system. We find dark soliton solutions of coupled Higgs equation and NNV system via GKM. Then, for proper parameters, we plot 2D and 3D surfaces of some dark soliton solutions that we obtained by using this method. Numerical results together with the graphical demonstrations clearly present the reliability of this method. Also, the proposed method is consonant with the physical structure of such equations.
KeywordsCoupled Higgs equation Nizhnik-Novikov-Veselov system Generalized Kudryashov method Dark soliton solutions
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interests
The authors declare that there is no conflict of interests regarding the publication of this paper.
- 8.Singh J., Kumar D., Kilicman A. (2014) Numerical solutions of nonlinear fractional partial differential equations arising in spatial diffusion of biological populations. Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2014:12 pages, Article ID 535793Google Scholar
- 9.Kumar D, Singh J, Baleanu D (2017) A hybrid computational approach for Klein-Gordon equations on Cantor sets. Nonlinear Dyn 87(1):511–517Google Scholar
- 10.Kumar D., Singh J., Baleanu D. (2016) Numerical computation of a fractional model of differential-difference equation. Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics, 11(6):061004(1–6)Google Scholar
- 11.Kumar D, Singh J, Kumar S, Sushila, Singh BP (2015) Numerical computation of nonlinear shock wave equation of fractional order. Ain Shams Eng J 6(2):605–611Google Scholar
- 17.Tuluce Demiray S., Pandir Y., Bulut H. (2015) The analysis of the exact solutions of the space fractional coupled KD equations. AIP Conference Proceedings, 1648:370013(1–5)Google Scholar
- 22.Kaplan M, Akbulut A, Bekir A (2015) Exact travelling wave solutions of the nonlinear evolution equations by auxiliary equation method, de Gruyter, Z Naturforsch, 70(11a):969–974Google Scholar
- 27.Dai C-Q, Zhou G-Q, Zhang J-F (2006) Exotic localized structures of the (2 + 1)-dimensional Nizhnik-Novikov-Veselov system obtained via the extended homogeneous balance method. Z Naturforsch 61a:216–224Google Scholar