Dissipativity analysis of complex-valued BAM neural networks with time delay
- 229 Downloads
This paper is concerned with dissipativity analysis of complex-valued bidirectional associative memory (BAM) neural networks (NNs) with time delay. Some novel sufficient conditions that guarantee the dissipativity of complex-valued BAM neural networks (CVBNNs) are obtained by using the inequality techniques, Halanay inequality, and upper right Dini derivative concepts. The complex-valued nonlinear function is separated into its real and imaginary parts to a set of sufficient conditions for the global dissipativity of CVBNNs by using the matrix measure method. Moreover, the global attractive sets are obtained, which are positive invariant sets. Finally, numerical simulations are provided to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed theoretical results.
KeywordsComplex-valued BAM neural networks Delays Dissipativity Matrix measure
The support of the UAE University to execute this work is highly acknowledged and appreciated.
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- 4.Xu Y, Lu R, Shi P, Li H, Xie S (2016) Finite-time distributed state estimation over sensor networks with round-robin protocol and fading channels. IEEE Tran Cyber. doi: 10.1109/TCYB.2016.2635122
- 14.Rajivganthi C, Rihan FA, Lakshmanan S, Muthukumar P (2016) Finite-time stability analysis for fractional-order cohen grossberg bam neural networks with time delays. Neural Comput Appl. doi: 10.1007/s00521-016-2641-9
- 25.Xu Y, Lu R, Peng H, Xie K, Xue A (2016) Asynchronous dissipative state estimation for stochastic complex networks with quantized jumping coupling and uncertain measurementsGoogle Scholar
- 27.Shen H, Zhu Y, Zhang L, Park JH (2016) Extended dissipative state estimation for markov jump neural networks with unreliable linksGoogle Scholar
- 34.Vidyasagar M (1978) Nonlinear system analysis. Prentice hall, Englewood cliffsGoogle Scholar
- 36.Saravanakumar R, Syed Ali M, Rajchakit G (2017) Improved stability analysis of delayed neural networks via Wirtinger-based double integral inequality International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies. doi: 10.1109/INVENTIVE.2016.7830198
- 37.Boukas EK (2008) Communication and control engineering, control of singular systems with random abrupt changes, springerGoogle Scholar
- 38.Rajchakit G, Saravanakumar R (2016) Exponential stability of semi-Markovian jump generalized neural networks with interval time-varying delays. Neural Comput Appl. doi: 10.1007/s00521-016-2461-y