The isolation layered optimization algorithm of MIMO polygonal fuzzy neural network
- 37 Downloads
The single-input single-output or multi-input single-output polygonal fuzzy neural network can accomplish some information disposing based on a finite number of points of polygonal fuzzy number. Although it does not depend on a precise mathematical model, it involves logical reasoning, numerical calculation and nonlinear functional approximation. The multi-input multi-output (MIMO) polygonal fuzzy neural network model is proposed for the first time in this article. The two different algorithms are designed in the input layer and hidden layer, respectively, and some parameters of the connection weights in the isolation layered manner can be optimized. Particularly, the neurons in the hidden layer are optimized one by one. Results showed that the isolation layered optimization algorithm of MIMO polygonal fuzzy neural network could improve the computational efficiency and convergent rate.
KeywordsPolygonal fuzzy number Polygonal fuzzy neural network Isolation layered optimization algorithm Generalized inverse minimum norm Least square method
This work has been supported by National Natural Science Foundation China (Grant No. 61374009).
- 9.Tian CJ, Wei G (2001) A new layer-wise linearized algorithm for feedforward neural network. Acta Electron Sin 29(11):1495–1498Google Scholar
- 10.Xie H, Cheng HZ, Niu DX, Zhang GL (2005) A fast learning algorithm for feedfoward neural network based on the layer-by-layer and neuron-by-neuron optimizing procedure. Acta Electron Sin 33(1):111–114Google Scholar
- 12.Wu JL, Zhang BH, Wang K (2012) Application of adaboost-based BP neural network for short-term wind speed forecast. Power Styst Technol 36(9):221–225 Google Scholar
- 13.Zhou Y, Wang S, Gao CS, Sun WC (2010) An improved PSO-based fuzzy neural network and its application in short-term weather forecast. Comput Appl Softw 27(5):234–237Google Scholar
- 14.Liu PY (2002) A new fuzzy neural network and its approximation capability. Sci China Ser E 32(1):76–86Google Scholar
- 19.Sui XL, Wang GJ (2012) Influence of perturbations of training pattern pairs on stability of polygonal fuzzy neural network. Pattern Recognit Artif Intell 26(6):928–936Google Scholar