Comment on “Linfotaping with kinesio® tape to manage and treat lymphedema patients: safety and tolerability are more important the efficacy?”
Letter to the editor
- 219 Downloads
KeywordsBreast Cancer Conservative Treatment Lymphedema Lymph Drainage Maintenance Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Compliance with ethical standards
No funding or grants were received for this letter.
Conflict of interest
The authors declare no conflict of interest. The material within has not been and will not be submitted for publication elsewhere.
- 1.Martins Jde C, Aguiar SS, Fabro EA, Costa RM, Lemos TV, de Sá VG, de Abreu RM, Andrade MF, Thuler LC, Bergmann A (2016) Safety and tolerability of kinesio(®) taping in patients with arm lymphedema: medical device clinical study. Support Care Cancer 24(3):1119–1124. doi: 10.1007/s00520-015-2874-7 CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 2.Dandinoglu T, Dandin Ö, Karadeniz M, Onay A (2016) Comment on “safety and tolerability of kinesio® taping in patients with arm lymphedema: medical device clinical study”. Support Care CancerGoogle Scholar
- 3.Nevola Teixeira LF, Sandrin F, Baggi F, Simoncini MC (2016) Linfotaping with kinesio® tape to manage and treat lymphedema patients: safety and tolerabilityare more important than efficacy? Cancer, Support CareGoogle Scholar
- 4.International Society of Lymphology (2013) The diagnosis and treatment of peripheral lymphedema: 2013 consensus document of the International Society of Lymphology. Lymphology 46(1):1–11Google Scholar
- 11.Ferrandez JC, Theys S, Bouchet JY (2014) Taping and lymphedema. Kinesither Rev 14(147):31–33Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016