General L-fuzzy aggregation functions based on complete residuated lattices
- 19 Downloads
As a vital tool in data analysis, aggregation functions have been widely studied in many papers. In particular, one of the recent research topics for aggregation functions is the study of the various extension forms of those useful functions. This paper continues to research this topic from the theoretical point of view. First, we introduce the notions of L-fuzzy aggregation functions and general L-fuzzy aggregation functions based on complete residuated lattices. Then we present the upper and lower general L-fuzzy aggregation approximation functions of the general L-fuzzy aggregation functions, which are the pointwise extension of an L-fuzzy aggregation function. Moreover, we consider some vital properties of those aggregation approximation functions and investigate the relationship between those aggregation approximation functions and the corresponding L-fuzzy relations. Finally, we show that the approach of axiomatizations of the upper and lower general L-fuzzy aggregation approximation functions ensures the existence of corresponding L-fuzzy relations which generate the functions.
KeywordsGeneral L-fuzzy aggregation functions L-fuzzy relations Complete residuated lattices Upper and lower general L-fuzzy aggregation approximation functions
The authors express their sincere thanks to the editors and anonymous reviewers for their most valuable comments and suggestions for greatly improving this article. Yexing Dan and Bao Qing Hu acknowledge support by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 11971365 and 11571010) and the Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province (Grant No. 2019CFA007). Junsheng Qiao acknowledges support by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (11901465), the Scientific Research Fund for Young Teachers of Northwest Normal University (5007/384) and the Doctoral Research Fund of Northwest Normal University (6014/0002020202).
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by any of the authors.
- Amiri M, Jensen R, Eftekhari M, Parthaláin NM (2016) Dataset condensation using OWA fuzzy-rough set-based nearest neighbor classifier. In: IEEE international conference on fuzzy systemsGoogle Scholar
- Beliakov G, Bustince H, Calvo T (2015) A practical guide to averaging functions. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Bustince H, Femandez J, Mesiar R, Montero J, Orduna R (2009a) Overlap index, overlap functions and migrativity. In: Joint international fuzzy systems association world congress and European society of fuzzy logic and technology conference, vol 8, pp 300–305Google Scholar
- Bustince H, Femandez J, Mesiar R, Calvo T (2013) Aggregation functions in theory and in practise. In: Proceedings of the 7th international summer school on aggregation operators at the Public University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Cardin M (2011) Aggregation functionals on complete lattices. In: EUSFLAT-IFSA 2011, FranceGoogle Scholar
- Detyniecki M (2011) Fundamentals on aggregation operators, BerkeleyGoogle Scholar
- Mattioli G, Recasens J (2013) Comparison of different algorithms of approximation by extensional fuzzy sets. In: Aggregation functions in theory and in practise: Proceedings of the 7th international summer school on aggregation operators. Advances in intelligent systems and computing vol 228, pp 307–317Google Scholar
- Orlovs P, Asmuss S (2014a) Upper and lower generalized factoraggregations based on fuzzy equivalence relation. In: Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE international conference on fuzzy systems, FUZZ-IEEE 1772–1777Google Scholar
- Orlovs P, Asmuss S (2014b) On extensional fuzzy sets generated by factor aggregation. In Proceedings of the 15th international conference on information processing and management of uncertainty in knowledge-based systems, IPMU 2014, Communications in computer and information science vol 444, pp 317–326CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Orlovs P, Montvida O, Asmuss S (2013a) A choice of bilevel linear programming solving parameters: factoraggregation approach. In: Proceedings of the 8th conference of the European society for fuzzy logic and technology. Advances in intelligent systems research vol 32, pp 489–496Google Scholar
- Orlovs P, Montvida O, Asmuss S (2013b) An analysis of bilevel linear programming solving parameters based on factoraggregation approach. In: Aggregation functions in theory and in practise: Proceedings of the 7th international summer school on aggregation operators. Advances in intelligent systems and computing vol 228, pp 345–354Google Scholar
- Verbiest N, Cornelis C, Herrera F (2013) OWA-FRPS: a prototype selection method based on ordered weighted average fuzzy rough set theory. In: International workshop on rough sets vol 8170, pp 180–190Google Scholar