New decision-making hybrid model: intuitionistic fuzzy N-soft rough sets
- 35 Downloads
In this paper, we introduce three novel hybrid models, namely, intuitionistic fuzzy N-soft sets (IFNSSs), N-soft rough intuitionistic fuzzy sets and intuitionistic fuzzy N-soft rough sets (IFNSRSs). We discuss some of their respective properties. We also present the lower and upper intuitionistic fuzzy N-soft rough approximation operators and investigate their properties. Furthermore, we present respective new approaches to decision-making problems based on the IFNSS and IFNSRS models in an algorithmic format. Finally, we present illustrative examples in order to show that these decision-making methods can be fruitfully employed to solve real life problems.
KeywordsN-soft sets IFNSSs IFNSRSs Soft set Rough set Decision-making
The authors are very grateful to the editor and the anonymous referees for their valuable comments and helpful suggestions which helped us to improve the original version of this paper.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Human and animal rights
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by the authors.
It is submitted with the consent of all the authors.
- Akram M, Adeel A, Alcantud JCR (2018a) Fuzzy N-soft sets: a novel model with applications. J Intell Fuzzy Syst 35(4):4757–4771Google Scholar
- Akram M, Ali G, Waseem N, Davvaz B (2018b) Decision-making methods based on hybrid mF models. J Intell Fuzzy Syst 35(3):3387–3403Google Scholar
- Akram M, Adeel A, Alcantud JCR (2019) Group decision-making methods based on hesitant \(N\)-soft sets. Expert Syst Appl 115:95–105Google Scholar
- Alcantud JCR (2016) A novel algorithm for fuzzy soft set based decision making from multiobserver input parameter data set. Inf Fusion 29:142–148Google Scholar
- Alcantud JCR, Santos-García G (2017) A new criterion for soft set based decision making problems under incomplete information. Int J Comput Intell Syst 10:394–404Google Scholar
- Ali MI (2011) A note on soft sets, rough soft sets and fuzzy soft sets. Appl Soft Comput 11(4):3329–3332Google Scholar
- Atanassov KT (1983) Intuitionistic fuzzy sets. VII ITKRs Session, SofiaGoogle Scholar
- Chen J, Li S, Ma S, Wang X (2014) \(m\)-polar fuzzy sets: an extension of bipolar fuzzy sets. Sci World J 2014:8 Article ID 416530Google Scholar
- Fatimah F, Rosadi D, Hakim RBF, Alcantud JCR (2018b) Probabilistic soft sets and dual probabilistic soft sets in decision-making. Neural Comput Appl (forthcoming) Google Scholar
- Ma X, Liu Q, Zhan J (2017) A survey of decision making methods based on certain hybrid soft set models. Artif Intell Rev 47:507–530Google Scholar
- Zhan J, Alcantud JCR (2018) A survey of parameter reduction of soft sets and corresponding algorithms. Artif Intell Rev (forthcoming) Google Scholar
- Zou Y, Xiao Z (2008) Data analysis approaches of soft sets under incomplete information. Knowl Based Syst 21(8):941–945Google Scholar