Numerical solution of nonlinear fuzzy Volterra integral equations of the second kind for changing sign kernels
- 35 Downloads
In this research, a numerical iterative method based on the trapezoidal quadrature rule to solve the nonlinear fuzzy Volterra integral equations of the second kind (NFVIEs-2) with changing sign kernels is proposed. Moreover, the convergence analysis of this method is investigated in detail. Several numerical examples are given, and the numerical results are reported to show the validity and efficiency of the proposed method.
KeywordsNonlinear fuzzy Volterra integral equations (NFVIEs) Trapezoidal quadrature formula Convergence analysis
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This article does not contain any studies with animals or with human participants.
- Allahviranloo T, Khezerloo M, Ghanbari M, Khezerloo S (2010) The homotopy perturbation method for fuzzy Volterra integral equations. Int J Comput Cognit 8:31–37Google Scholar
- Eman AH, Ayad AW (2013) Homotopy analysis method for solving nonlinear fuzzy integral equations. Int J Appl Math 28:2051–5227Google Scholar
- Mosleh M, Otadi M (2013) Solution of fuzzy Volterra integral equations in a Bernstein polynomial basis. J Adv Inf Technol 4:148–155Google Scholar
- Salehi P, Nejatiyan M (2011) Numerical method for nonlinear fuzzy Volterra integral equations of the second kind. Int J Ind Math 3:169–179Google Scholar
- Shafiee M, Abbasbandy S, Allahviranloo T (2011) Predictor–corrector method for nonlinear fuzzy Volterra integral equations. Aust J Basic Appl Sci 5:2865–2874Google Scholar
- Zhang DK, Liu XJ, Zhou CJ, Qiu JQ (2009) Numerical solutions of fuzzy Volterra integral equations by Characterization theorem. In: Proceedings of the eighth international conference on machine learning and cybernetics. Baoding. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICMLC.2009.5212439