A novel uncertain bimatrix game with Hurwicz criterion
- 14 Downloads
In an uncertain bimatrix game, different uncertain equilibrium strategies have been proposed based on different criterions, such as expected value criterion, optimistic value criterion and uncertain measure criterion. This paper further presents an uncertain bimatrix game with Hurwicz criterion and defines a new solution concept Hurwicz Nash equilibrium. Furthermore, its existence theorem is also proved, and a sufficient and necessary condition is presented to find the Hurwicz Nash equilibrium. Finally, an example is provided for illustrating the usefulness of Hurwicz Nash equilibrium.
KeywordsUncertainty theory Uncertain game Nash equilibrium Hurwicz criterion
This work was supported by The National Social Science Fund of China (Project No.: 17BGL203).
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest regarding the publication of this paper.
This article does not contain any studies with human participants performed by any of the authors.
- Gao J (2007) Credibilistic game with fuzzy information. J Uncertain Syst 1(1):74–80Google Scholar
- Harsanyi JC (1995) Games with incomplete information. Am Econ Rev 85(3):291–303Google Scholar
- Liu B (2009) Some research problems in uncertainty theory. J Uncertain Syst 3(1):3–10Google Scholar
- Yang X, Gao J (2013) Uncertain differential games with application to capitalism. J Uncertain Anal Appl 1(Article 17)Google Scholar
- Yang X, Gao J (2014) Uncertain core for coalitional game with uncertain payoffs. J Uncertain Syst 8(1):13–21Google Scholar
- Yang X, Liu B (2018) Uncertain time series analysis with imprecise observations. Fuzzy Optim Decis Mak. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10700-018-9298-z