Stable set of uncertain coalitional game with application to electricity suppliers problem
- 152 Downloads
Coalitional game deals with the situation that involves cooperations among the players. When the payoffs are characterized by uncertain variables, classical coalitional game evolves to uncertain coalitional game. Some solutions of uncertain coalitional game have been proposed such as core and Shapley value. This paper goes further to present another concept of solution—stable set for uncertain coalitional game, and shows that the core is the subset of the stable set in an uncertain coalitional game. Finally, an electricity suppliers cooperation problem is analyzed by the stable set in uncertain coalitional game.
KeywordsUncertain variable Coalitional game Stable set Electricity suppliers problem
Funding was provided by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61374082 ).
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Gao J (2007) Credibilistic game with fuzzy information. J Uncertain Syst 1(1):74–80Google Scholar
- Harsanyi JC (1995) Games with incomplete information. Am Econ Rev 85:291–303Google Scholar
- Liu B (2013) Toward uncertain finance theory. J Uncertain Anal Appl 1Google Scholar
- Yang X, Gao J (2013) Uncertain differential games with application to capitalism. J Uncertainty Anal Appl 1(Article 17)Google Scholar
- Yang X, Gao J (2014) Uncertain core for coalitional game with uncertain payoffs. J Uncertain Syst 8(1):13–21Google Scholar
- Yang X, Shen Y (2015) Runge-Kutta method for solving uncertain differential equations. J Uncertainty Anal Appl 3Google Scholar