An estimation of algebraic solution for a complex interval linear system
- 78 Downloads
In this paper, we introduce an algorithm for presentation of an inner estimation of the solution set of a complex interval linear system, where the coefficient matrix is a crisp complex-valued matrix and the right-hand-side vector is an interval complex-valued vector. Also, we show that under some certain conditions, the obtained inner estimation is, in fact, an algebraic solution.
KeywordsComplex interval number Complex interval linear system Complex limiting factor Solution set Algebraic solution
The author would like to thank referees for their helpful comments.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The author declares that there is no conflict of interests regarding the publication of this paper.
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by the author.
- Alefeld G (1968) Intervallrechnung uber den komplexen Zahlen und einige Anwendungen. PhD thesis, Universität Karlsruhe, KarlsruheGoogle Scholar
- Boche R (1966) Complex interval arithmetic with some applications. Technical report LMSC4-22-66-1, Lockheed Missiles & Space Company, SunnyvaleGoogle Scholar
- Dreyer A (2005) Interval analysis of analog circuits with component tolerances. Shaker Verlag, Aachen. Doctoral thesis, TU KaiserslauternGoogle Scholar
- Henrici P (1971) Circular arithmetic and the determination of polynomial zeros. In: Conference on applications of numerical analysis, volume 228 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Dundee, pp 86–92Google Scholar
- Kolev LV, Vladov SS (1989) Linear circuit tolerance analysis via systems of linear interval equations. In: ISYNT89 6th international symposium on networks, systems and signal processing, June 28 July 1, Zagreb, pp 57–60Google Scholar