The analysis of the structural parameters on dynamic characteristics of the guide rail–guide shoe–car coupling system
Guide rails are important part of the elevator guide system, which is significant to its dynamic characteristics that influence the vibration of the elevator system. In this study, the researchers set up a guide rail, guide shoe and car coupling system model which is based on the interaction relationship between guide rail, guide shoe and car. The influence of the three parameters such as the length, weight per unit length and the bending stiffness on the dynamic characteristics of the guide rail is analyzed by applying above model, using the step-by-step integration integral method under the discrete variables. The results showed that weight per unit length affects the quiver of the guide rail. The bending stiffness of the guide rail mainly affects the vibration displacement, the length, which has a significant influence on the vibration displacement and the quiver of the guide rail. The results reveal the inherent law between the structural parameters and the dynamic characteristics, which will provide theoretical guidance for the manufacture and selection of the guide rail and the design of the elevator.
KeywordsHigh-speed elevator Coupled vibration Dynamic characteristics Parameter design Numerical analysis
This study was funded by the Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (Grant No. ZR2017MEE049) and introduce urgently needed talents project for the western economic uplift belt and the key areas of poverty alleviation and development in Shandong Province. The authors thank the equipment support provided by Fuji Shandong Ltd. The authors sincerely acknowledge editors and reviewers for their insights and comments to further improve the quality of the manuscipt.
- 1.Jing, C., Zhao, Z., Huang, L.: Vibration analysis and control strategy of high speed traction elevator. China High Technol. Enterp. 2, 64–65 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, X.: Research on dynamic characteristics of elevator mechanical system. Technol. Innov. 1, 96 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Winkler, N., Drugge, L., Trigell, A.S.: Nonlinear dynamic analysis for coupled vehicle-bridge vibration system on nonlinear foundation. Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 87, 259–278 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Sissala, M.: Performance criteria: measurement of noise and vibration.elevator world educational package and reference. Library 1, 24–26 (1993)Google Scholar
- 8.Binghu, X., Shi, X.: Horizontal vibrations of high-speed elevator with guide rail excitation. Mach. Build. Autom. 41(5), 161–65,191 (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.HongTao, X., Hao, X., Zhou, P.: Data analysis based on the stochastic process of elevator guide rail irregularity degree. Ind. Technol. Innov. 2, 218–221 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhong-Hua, Y.U., Lei, Z.: Key technologies of vertical press-straightening of elevator rail. J. Zhejiang Univ. 44(8), 1502–1507 (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Wang, K., Wang, B., Yang, C.: Calculation for straightening of elevator guide rail based on neural network. Mech. Des. Manuf. 2, 42–44 (2012)Google Scholar
- 14.Guan, J.: Cause analysis and improvement of poor straightness of elevator guide rail. Manag. Small Medium Sized Enterpr. 9, 153–154 (2016)Google Scholar
- 15.Guo, K.: Research on vibration modeling and dynamics simulation of sliding guidance system. J. Vib. Shock 28, 70–73 (2011)Google Scholar